- Supervised Undergraduate Research Experiences (SURE) RFA
- ADDENDUM TO THE LOUISIANA EPSCoR CONSORTIUM FOR INNOVATION IN MANUFACTURING AND MATERIALS (CIMM) SEED FUNDING PROGRAM REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2016-17
- Consortium for Innovation in Manufacturing and Materials (CIMM) Seed Funding FY16-17 Request for Proposals
- STEM Speakers' Bureau Catalog Available
- EPSCoR Newsletter: New Class of Biobased Materials Emerging from Ag-Science Collaboration
- FY 2017-18 LaSIP RFP
About Sponsored Programs
The Sponsored Programs division of the Board of Regents administers State and federal programs that provide funds and other resources to Louisiana’s post-secondary education community and interacts extensively with institutions and governmental agencies on issues related to post-secondary research and educational enhancement. The principal activity of Sponsored Programs is centered around the Board of Regents Support Fund (BoRSF) and its major related initiative, the Louisiana Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (LA EPSCoR).