- EPSCoR Newsletter: CIMM Building Strong Foundation for 3D Printing Manufacturing Industry
- CIMM Symposium 2016
- LINK program funding update
- Board Approval of BoRSF Funding Recommendations
- Reminder: Deadline Date for Receipt of Requests to Amend Contracts and/or Revise Budgets for all BoRSF Contracts
- FY 2015-16 BoRSF Reports and Funding Recommendations Released
About Sponsored Programs
The Sponsored Programs division of the Board of Regents administers State and federal programs that provide funds and other resources to Louisiana’s post-secondary education community and interacts extensively with institutions and governmental agencies on issues related to post-secondary research and educational enhancement. The principal activity of Sponsored Programs is centered around the Board of Regents Support Fund (BoRSF) and its major related initiative, the Louisiana Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (LA EPSCoR).