- BoRSF FY 2016-17 Requests for Proposals
- Procedure to request a proposal copy from previous proposal cycles
- Project and Expenditure Reports due June 30, 2016 for Support Fund Contracts
- Debriefing Information for Applicants to the Board of Regents Support Fund (BoRSF) Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS) Subprogram, FY 2015-16 Competition
- Invoices Due June 30, 2016
- EPSCoR Newsletter: CIMM Building Strong Foundation for 3D Printing Manufacturing Industry
About Sponsored Programs
The Sponsored Programs division of the Board of Regents administers State and federal programs that provide funds and other resources to Louisiana’s post-secondary education community and interacts extensively with institutions and governmental agencies on issues related to post-secondary research and educational enhancement. The principal activity of Sponsored Programs is centered around the Board of Regents Support Fund (BoRSF) and its major related initiative, the Louisiana Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (LA EPSCoR).