Consultants’ reports, including funding recommendations, for all FY 2021-22 Board of Regents Support Fund competitive programs are now available. These reports include rank-order lists of proposals recommended for funding, as well as recommended funding levels. A memo is posted with the reports indicating the rank orders in each report for which monies are expected to be available. The Board is expected to act on the recommendations, as well as campus requests for matching funds to endow non-competitive professorships and first-generation undergraduate scholarships, at its April 27, 2022 meeting.
Applicants should note that these reports and the accompanying memo constitute official notice of consultants’ recommendations forwarded to the Board. Individual notifications or award letters, upon Board approval, are not provided.
NOTE: ACTION BY THE BOARD OF REGENTS IS REQUIRED BEFORE FUNDING IS ASSURED FOR ANY OF THE PROPOSALS RECOMMENDED
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Proof-of-Concept/Prototyping Initiative (PoC/P)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Departmental Enhancement (Comprehensive AND Targeted)
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity Program (SREB)
- Endowed Two-Year Workforce Scholarships (List of submissions only)
- Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2021-22