Complete list of FY 2014-15 Consultant reports.
Before reviewing reports, see the memo for the lists of rank orders recommended for which funds are anticipated to be available. Board action on consultants’ reports and recommendations is scheduled for April 22, 2015. Potential contracts for projects approved for funding by the Board will be released via LOGAN to affected institutions by Monday, April 27.
- Memo (Recommendations of Rank Orders to be Funded)
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Undergraduate Enhancement Subprogram
- Traditional Enhancement Subprogram:
- Enhancement Subprogram for Two-Year Institutions
- Graduate Fellows and Graduate Fellows for Teachers
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity (SREB)
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2014-15