Complete List of FY 2015-16 Consultant Reports
Before reviewing reports, see the memo for the lists of rank orders recommended for which funds are anticipated to be available. Board action on consultants’ reports and recommendations, required before funding is assured, is scheduled for April 27, 2016. Potential contracts for projects approved for funding by the Board will be released via LOGAN to affected institutions by April 29.
Two new competitive endowment matching subprograms – Endowed Two-Year Workforce Scholarships and Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships – received fewer requests for match than funding budgeted and competitive reviews were not conducted. All proposals submitted in these subprograms will be recommended for funding in April 2016 (see proposals lists below).
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Pilot Funding for New Research (Pfund)
- Proof-of-Concept/Prototyping Initiative (PoC/P)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Undergraduate Enhancement Subprogram
- Traditional Enhancement Subprogram:
- Traditional Graduate Fellows
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity (SREB)
- Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships (Proposal List)
- Endowed Two-Year Student Workforce Scholarships (Proposal List)
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2015-16