Complete list of FY 2016-17 Consultant reports.
Before reviewing reports, see the memo for the lists of rank orders recommended for which funds are anticipated to be available. Board action on consultants’ reports and recommendations, required before funding is assured, is scheduled for April 26, 2017. Potential contracts for projects approved for funding by the Board will be released via LOGAN to affected institutions by April 28.
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Proof-of-Concept/Prototyping Initiative (PoC/P)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Traditional Enhancement Program:
- Traditional Graduate Fellows
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity Program (SREB)
- Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships
- Endowed Two-Year Student Workforce Scholarships [Proposal List]
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2016-17