- Traditional and Undergraduate Enhancement Program
- Endowed Chairs Programs
- Two-Year Institutions Enhancement Program
- Research and Development Program
- ATLAS Program
- Graduate Fellows Program
- BoR/SREB Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity Program
Typically the Board of Regents receives a considerable number of requests from principal investigators of projects who need to: 1) extend the termination date of their contracts to fulfill the goals of their projects; and/or 2) revise their budgets. The Office of Sponsored Programs attempts to cooperate in these types of requests if sufficient and appropriate rationales have been provided in writing, if they are in accordance with contractual stipulations, and if all documentation arrives in our office by April 30, 2015. We ask that the institution’s Office of Research and Sponsored Programs please distribute this information to all affected PIs.
In order to be considered, contract amendment and budgetary revision requests must be:
1. Approved by the appropriate university/college officials, in accordance with contract provisions, prior to transmission to the Board of Regents;
2. Submitted separately from required reports;
3. Received in the Board of Regents’ office at least 60 days prior to the termination date of the original contract, or the most recent amendment to the contract, whichever is appropriate, i.e., no later than April 30, 2015, for projects that terminate on June 30, 2015.
Contractual provisions permit certain budgetary revisions without Board approval; however, Board notification is required. See your contract for further information.
Adherence to these procedures should facilitate the Board’s consideration of these types of requests, ease complications associated with payment procedures (if any are involved), and generally serve to streamline record-keeping.
If you have any questions concerning this memorandum, please call Mr. Bryan R. Jones, Enhancement Program Manager; Ms. Zenovia Simmons, Research and Development Program Manager; Ms. Carrie Robison, Associate Commissioner for Sponsored Programs Administration for questions regarding ATLAS, or me at (225) 342-4253. Thank you for your cooperation.
Complete list of FY 2014-15 Consultant reports.
Before reviewing reports, see the memo for the lists of rank orders recommended for which funds are anticipated to be available. Board action on consultants’ reports and recommendations is scheduled for April 22, 2015. Potential contracts for projects approved for funding by the Board will be released via LOGAN to affected institutions by Monday, April 27.
- Memo (Recommendations of Rank Orders to be Funded)
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Undergraduate Enhancement Subprogram
- Traditional Enhancement Subprogram:
- Enhancement Subprogram for Two-Year Institutions
- Graduate Fellows and Graduate Fellows for Teachers
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity (SREB)
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2014-15
The LaSIP FY 2015 request for proposals has been released. The RFP and related forms are available here. Proposals are due to the Regents by 4:30 p.m. central time on March 23, 2015.
The December 10, 2014 staff presentation to the Board of Regents Sponsored Programs Committee is available here.
eLearning Innovation Grants Program*
In 2011, The Board of Regents adopted its latest Master Plan for Higher Education in Louisiana. The primary goal of the plan is for Louisiana to reach the state SREB average in educational attainment of the adult population. To accomplish this, eLearning must be a primary strategy to help the state expand access to public higher education and to assist the state in its efforts to increase enrollments and degree production.
Recognizing the achievements of the state’s workforce development efforts, institutions must be innovative in their training and delivery of coursework leading to portable credentials. To assist, the Board of Regents eLearning Task Force is actively soliciting eLearning Innovation Grants to support this effort.
Proposals Due: February 23, 2015 4:30 p.m. Central
* Posted on Behalf of Louisiana Board of Regents eLearning Task Force
Due to a network outage at the facility which houses BoRSF equipment, the deadline for submission of proposals to the Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS) has been changed from Friday, November 7, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. central to Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. central. See the addendum to the RFP for more information.