The CIMM Symposium and poster session will be held on Monday, July 25th at the Cook Hotel at 3848 W. Lakeshore Dr. in Baton Rouge.
Registration link: http://goo.gl/HHdrhO. If you will be bringing a poster and submitting a proceedings paper, please have that information available when you register. Papers for the proceedings are due to email@example.com before July 11, 2016.
CIMM Paper Template (Word)
CIMM Poster Template (Powerpoint)
The funds dedicated to the LINK program for the current cycle ending August 1, 2016 have been exceeded. We do anticipate future funding for the LINK program, and the release of a new RFP, after August 1. Please check the website (https://web.laregents.org) for updates at that time.
The Board of Regents acted on consultants’ recommendations, as well as on campus requests for matching funds to endow non-competitive professorships and first-generation undergraduate scholarships, at its meeting of April 27, 2016. The following rank orders, listed by subprogram, have been approved for funding in FY 2015-16:
|Industrial Ties Research (ITRS)||1-8|
|Research Competitiveness (RCS)||1-25|
|Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)||1-9|
|Pilot Funding for New Research (Pfund)||1-17|
|Traditional Enhancement: Multidisciplinary||1-8|
|Traditional Enhancement: Agricultural Sciences||1-2|
|Traditional Enhancement: Arts||1-6|
|Traditional Enhancement: Earth & Environmental Sciences||1-5|
|Traditional Enhancement: Engineering A||1-6|
|Traditional Enhancement: Health & Medical Sciences||1-8|
|Traditional Graduate Fellows||1-20|
|BoR/SREB Fellowships to Promote Diversity||1-4|
Consultant reports with rank orders are available on the Board of Regents Sponsored Programs Section’s website, https://web.laregents.org.
Potential contracts for all approved projects (with the exception of Traditional Graduate Fellows, for which contracts will not be written until May 2017) have been released to each campus’s LOGAN account.
Complete List of FY 2015-16 Consultant Reports
Before reviewing reports, see the memo for the lists of rank orders recommended for which funds are anticipated to be available. Board action on consultants’ reports and recommendations, required before funding is assured, is scheduled for April 27, 2016. Potential contracts for projects approved for funding by the Board will be released via LOGAN to affected institutions by April 29.
Two new competitive endowment matching subprograms – Endowed Two-Year Workforce Scholarships and Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships – received fewer requests for match than funding budgeted and competitive reviews were not conducted. All proposals submitted in these subprograms will be recommended for funding in April 2016 (see proposals lists below).
- Endowed Chairs
- Industrial Ties Research Subprogram (ITRS)
- Research Competitiveness Subprogram (RCS)
- Pilot Funding for New Research (Pfund)
- Proof-of-Concept/Prototyping Initiative (PoC/P)
- Awards to Louisiana Artists and Scholars (ATLAS)
- Undergraduate Enhancement Subprogram
- Traditional Enhancement Subprogram:
- Traditional Graduate Fellows
- Board of Regents/Southern Regional Education Board Graduate Fellowships to Promote Diversity (SREB)
- Endowed Superior Graduate Student Scholarships (Proposal List)
- Endowed Two-Year Student Workforce Scholarships (Proposal List)
- BoRSF Summary of Priority One Funding Recommendations, FY 2015-16
A Program for Women and Underrepresented Minorities in STEM Disciplines*
Request for Applications
DEADLINE DATE: April 15, 2016
Last Day to ask questions about this RFA: April 1, 2016
* Blacks or African-Americans; those of Hispanic or Latino ethnicity; American Indian or Alaskan Natives; Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islanders; or those with disabilities (e.g., hearing, visual, or mobility impairments)
Due to a mandated budget reduction to the Board of Regents Support Fund, a FY 2015-16 RFP for the FY Supervised Undergraduate Research Experiences (SURE) subprogram will not be released and a competition for new awards not conducted through the BoRSF.